Kinston Country Club is looking for friendly and determined applicants to join a committed team in a country club setting. As an employer, the Club offers flexible hours and great work environment.
If we have current openings, they will be posted below.
Outside Golf Operations Attendant
Job Description/Responsibilities: Responsible for the overall customer service experience here at Kinston Country Club. Greet members as they arrive on the campus and assist members with their golf bags before and after their rounds. Manage the golf cart fleet by staging, cleaning, and stocking the carts. Perform all tasks related to the driving range. Establish a rapport with members and making every member’s experience as service oriented as possible.
- Assisting members with golf bags and any other equipment
- In charge of keeping bags that members store and keeping clubs clean
- Keeping the driving range stocked and have enough range balls in reserve
- Overall distribution of the towels and keeping them clean
- Managing the golf cart fleet, cleaning golf carts
- Any other form of service that a member may need
- Any other duties as asked by Professional staff
- Professional, high energy, positive attitude
- Hard working, self-motivated, dependable
- Golf experience preferred
**Hourly rate TBD with the opportunity to make tips.
15-30 hours per week. Part Time Position Year Round.
Please apply in person Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 am-5:00 pm.
Kinston Country Club Mission Statement and Core Values:
Kinston Country Club is a private club offering social and recreational experiences for our members in
a safe environment by providing the highest quality service while consistently exceeding members
To enhance Kinston Country Club by providing continuously improving amenities and service to
achieve a high level of member satisfaction.
1. Always be courteous to ALL members.
2. Carry yourself in a way that will leave a lasting impression on members and guests.
3. Service, Excellence, Integrity, Diversity, Shared Purpose, Social Responsibility
o Integrity is the right thing to do when no one is watching.
4. To accept Individual Responsibility while embracing the Team Concept
o Understanding that the individual most responsible for ones success is ourselves.
o Understanding that it is not just about oneself, but about working together to
provide excellence in all areas.
5. Create open communication channels that encourages candor and open feedback.
6. Strive to not only do things right but Do The Right Things.
7. Embrace continuous improvement. Constantly review our mission and keys to success. Commit
resources to enhance those products and services necessary to insure the long term success of
Kinston Country Club!