Kinston Country Club is looking for friendly and determined applicants to join a committed team in a country club setting. As an employer, the Club offers flexible hours and great work environment.
If we have current openings, they will be posted below.
Outside Golf Operations Attendant
Job Description/Responsibilities: Responsible for the overall customer service experience here at Kinston Country Club. Greet members as they arrive on the campus and assist members with their golf bags before and after their rounds. Manage the golf cart fleet by staging, cleaning, and stocking the carts. Perform all tasks related to the driving range. Establish a rapport with members and making every member’s experience as service oriented as possible.
- Assisting members with golf bags and any other equipment
- In charge of keeping bags that members store and keeping clubs clean
- Keeping the driving range stocked and have enough range balls in reserve
- Overall distribution of the towels and keeping them clean
- Managing the golf cart fleet, cleaning golf carts
- Any other form of service that a member may need
- Any other duties as asked by Professional staff
- Professional, high energy, positive attitude
- Hard working, self-motivated, dependable
- Golf experience preferred
**Hourly rate TBD with the opportunity to make tips.
15-30 hours per week. Part Time Position Year Round.
Please apply in person Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 am-5:00 pm.
View Kinston Country Club Mission Statement and Core Values